2016年11月25日 星期五


Listen. What is the “child’s drawing” talking about?


That day, there were over hundreds children above 4 years old came to take part in yearly children’s art competition. Some of them accompanied by their parents, while some came with their teachers.
When the competition started, everyone was nervous. Once they got the art paper from the organiser, they were eager to pick up the pencil and start drawing.
Among the people, I saw a five-year-old child drawing attentively. She drew a big head girl with braid. There was a smaller girl beside this girl, and at the most left of these two girls, there was a boy who was only half of the size of the big girl. In the middle of these three people, there was a more than slightly distorted ten storeys building with a lot of windows. There were two cotton clouds above the building, an air plane and a bird in between the two clouds.
The colouring of this little girl is just average, not too bright and not too dull.
At that moment, I asked her curiously, “Who is this big girl?” She said that the big one is her mother while the small girl is her. Then I asked her about the little boy. She said that it is her father. I asked again curiously, “Why is your father smaller?” The girl answered me naively, “It is because I love my mother more and my father always not at home.” They stayed in a tall building that enables them to see the flight of air planes.

From this drawing, I can see that the girl came from a well-off family. The girl has strong relationship with her mother. Relatively, the dependency on father is less important than the mother because the father is not always around. This girl has a happy family.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

谢谢留言: