2016年11月25日 星期五




  So, learning drums is easier than what I have thought


Although I have been long working in an environment filled with music and talents, I have always busy working. When I notice that playing drums required the movements and coordination of hands and legs, I always hesitate and doubt my ability to do so even though I love drums.
Last month, I had finally built up my courage and taken out some spare time to learn how to play drum, only then that I realize that learning drums is easier than what I have ever thought.
Actually, it is alike with learning electronic organ, first with the right hand, then with the left hand and from right leg to the left leg. Lastly, with the combinations of hands and legs, hit the drums together while counting the beats in my heart.

As a result, it only takes 15 minutes to learn how to hit the first 8 key scale in a 30 minutes class.






沒有留言:

張貼留言

谢谢留言: